Saturday, October 23, 2010

well a lot has happened. around 6:30 three does behind the tall weeds. one left, other two stayed but kept hiding. one very small doe peeked her head out to feed on some corn. i was looking to take the larger one. finally small doe came out i contemplated to take her, it was getting dark quick. i decided i would. i had been holding my boi pulled ba, had her in view, then held my bow in my left hand for 30 minutes,wind was shaking me and my heart was pounding. in a split second she turned on me, so now she was looking me dead on, not a good shot, and i am still in a pulled position for what seemed like forever. she finally turned after a bit, my arma tired. split second she and the other get spooked and i am left with nothing.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment