I'm ready, but the weather isn't cooperating. The weather is dumping a bucket of rain our way which infringed on the hunt. On the plus side it'll fill up our empty lake. I'll definitely be out there next weekend. I can't wait to use my bow. Let's hope there are some deer. Look for my next post on Wednesday.
We had plenty of rain yesterday. We're expecting more today. So this weekend is a total wash. The season starts next Friday. We have company up until Sunday morning. We're biting our nails trying to get out. So we are attempting a Sunday evening hunt on the 29th, and then Monday morning. We can't go to our lease in Columbus since they don't allow bow hunting there, bummer.