Thursday, October 7, 2010

Saturday, October 2-Sunday,October 3, 2010

Today I will be going home empty handed. Until next time. See you next weekend!


Spook is back, my legal spiked buck, at 7:15 having breakfast alone. He is beautiful. Yes I always name the ones I wait on. Last year it was my a spike named Diablo.
October 3 at 6:59am via Mobile Web
Just woke from 5 minute nap, no deer.October 2 at 5:42pm via Mobile Web
It is so darn hot up here. Great stand for mornings. Hot afternoon Texas sun, not so much. My mounds and I are melting.October 2 at 4:31pm via Mobile Web October 2 at 3:57pm via Mobile Web
Hope deer like coconut. I just couldn’t resist my mounds.
3pm back in stand. From my Wild game and Cuddeback Cams this is the meeting place for their deer parties. So windy, stand is swaying.October 2 at 3:28pm via Mobile Web
Don’t have internet on my cell. Do you think this is costing me a fortune?
I am going to kill these squirrels. I think they are working with the deer to throw me off
Just about this time my undiagnosed add starts to kick in. Do u think chomping on a bag of peanuts is too much?
Family of cardinals breathtaking. Saw owl at sunrise. Heard a turkey call, yet no more deer. Grrr
Sitting in the stand since 6. Out here with my Diamondback bow. Saw a little buck at 8:30 couldn’t take with my bow, 65 yards, legal spike. Seemed young. October 2 at 9:07am via Mobile Web
October 2 at 9:12am via Mobile Web
October 2 at 9:25am via Mobile Web October 2 at 9:24am via Mobile Web
October 2 at 9:28am via Mobile Web
In same stand as yesterday. Saw a legal spike at 6:45 last night didn’t take him. Too young, will make a nice rack for next year. Last night left oodles of corn on ground. Gone today. “Hey guys, it’s 6:45, she’s gone. Dinner time!” Grrr… wish me luck.
October 3 at 7:27am via Mobile Web
Who designs these stands anyways? Let’s think about this, you’re butt, on top of a wet sponge, then a nice cold piece of metal. Four hours of complete bliss. Sounds like a job design for the ladies. Oh my kidneys!
October 3 at 9:06am via Mobile Web October 3 at 8:24am via Mobile Web

No comments:

Post a Comment