Saturday, October 19, 2013

Waiting on the Weather

Rode up to property last night with a full moon. Woke up this morning thought it rained last night. Bright as day,windy at 6 AM decided to go back to sleep, since Crockets prediction was a fed all night.

Turned out to be a nice day took a walk and added SD cards to cams.
Had this for almost a year and finally broke the seal. I have a habit of doing this. I had an iPod that I had for two years, and had to take it into the shop for a new $60 battery. Crockett gets upset when I don't use his gifts. I like saving them for a special occasion. I know it sounds crazy, but it's a habit of mine. 
It's charging now so hopefully I can use it tonight as I'm hunting and I'll see if it works. it videotapes what I'm seeing. Hopefully, I can capture some good video tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment